Java Developer Job at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Java Developer
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for a Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer to join our team. S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development.
- S/he will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- At least 2 years experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience developing and working with OpenMRS and server maintenance is a great advantage..
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply
- Back End Developer Job at Yippee
- Flutter Front End Developer Job at Yippee
- Mobile Applications Developer Job at Karisfined Edge Solutions
- Backend Developer Job at Karisfined Edge Solutions
- Web Designer Job at a reputable company
- Full Stack Web Developer Job at Yippee
- PHP Developer Job at Broadband Technologies Solutions
- Hybrid Mobile App Developer Job at Kraks Media Limited
- Senior PHP Programmer Job at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Senior Java Software Engineer Job at Decagon