Java Developer Job at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Java Developer
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for a Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer to join our team. S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development.
- S/he will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- At least 2 years experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience developing and working with OpenMRS and server maintenance is a great advantage..
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply
- User Researcher Job at Sterling Bank Plc
- Backend Engineer Recruitment at Sterling Bank Plc
- iOS Engineer Recruitment at Sterling Bank Plc
- Android Developer Job at TechAdvance
- Senior System Engineer Recruitment at TechAdvance
- Senior iOS Developer Recruitment at TechAdvance
- Mobile App Developer Job at Libra Motors Limited
- Android Developer Job at Access Solutions Limited
- xPlug Technologies Limited Recruitment for a Software Developer (.NET)
- Software Engineer Job at Telvida