Java Developer Job at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, one of the largest Financial Institutions has the aspirations to be number one in the industry, seeks to hire a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Java Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- The application developer role is a technology focused role intended to provide software development and analysis services to the institution.
- The role would suit someone with proven experience building production, commercial-quality web based applications (in C# 3.0, JAVA and above) that also has proven in depth SQL-Server development experience. Applicants must be comfortable with advanced SQL syntax, SQL Server Business Intelligence development and SQL Server (Oracle experience is highly desirable).
- The candidate needs to be flexible and open to new ideas or change with the passion and drive to excel in their career. He must be self-directed, organized, and extremely attentive to details.
- Must also recognize the value of agile, iterative development processes, SDLC and have strong OOD and OOA skills.
The Application Developer will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements.
- Delivery experience with .NET framework, including C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and ASP.NET.
- 2-4 years delivery experience with Java.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012).
- Extensive experience in the use of Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc…) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with implementation and testing of DB backups, restores and recovery models.
- Database server deployment design, processes, and day-to-day operations, including monitoring and Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and web service development experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g.; JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and above preferred
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Suite)
Experience and Qualifications
Ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S/B.A), computer Science or similar.
- 4 years delivery experience with Java.
- Extensive experience with Oracle database.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with "Java Developer" as the subject of the mail.
- E-Marketer/IT Engineer/Web Developer
- FarmAgric Limited Recruitment for a Web Developer
- Graphics Designer Job at Sterling Optimal Properties Limited
- Graphics Designer and Business Intelligence Job at Madesoftlogic Technologies
- Graphics / UI Designer Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Java Developer Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Software Developer Job at eHealth4everyone Limited
- Graduate Linux System Administrator Recruitment at eHealth4everyone Limited
- eHealth4everyone Limited Recruitment for a Backend Developer
- Front-end Engineer Job at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)