Job Openings at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. The organization strives to achieve high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain relationships with the existing customer base through regularly scheduled visits.
- Conduct prospective calls to develop new business prospects.
- Process contractual correspondence and artwork for the completion of a sale.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects/customers to increase clients' advertising ROI
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.
- Assist with preparation of sales literature, contracts, media kits, or various other projects assigned.
- Assist with copy edit and layout of customer billboard artwork design for customer satisfaction.
- Follow-up on leads and prospects phoned into office.
- Assist Sales Director or Company Executives in implementing company’s marketing/sales goals.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Ability to communicate clearly, comprehensively, and with complete professional and personal integrity.
- Attend and participate in networking groups and events.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline with 4 - 5 years' work experience in an Outdoor Industry, Real Estate Industry or Finance Industry.
- Brand activation experience.
- Excellent communication skill
- Relationship Management.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Locations: Kano, Lagos, Ibadan - Oyo and Port Harcourt - Rivers
- Responsible for supervising and organizing the Sales and Marketing team to meet and exceed the organization sales target within the stipulated time frame.
- As our Sales Manager, you will work with the Chief Commercial Officer and contribute to delivering the targets for our organization across various verticals (Healthcare, Hospitality, Agriculture, SMEs, Education, Financial Institution).
- Responsible managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
- You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Corporate Sales across various verticals and setting clear goals to meet targets.
- Acquiring customers, closing sales, exceeding sales targets across target verticals.
- Managing customer relationships and participating in closing opportunities.
- Delivering daily, weekly, monthly sales pipeline, product booked, earned revenue & other requisite KPI and energy storage systems.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities to increase sales.
- Representing our organization in various events and exhibitions.
- Implementing all sales action plans related to our market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducting daily sales calls and arranging site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients. Providing quick and timely responses and immediate communication to the properties and developing professional long term business relationships.
- Providing the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
- Participating in sales calls with members of the sales team to acquire new business and/or closing on business.
- Developing strong relationships with the front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Accompanying the sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in the development of the account and to assess the effectiveness and sales skills of the salesperson.
- Assessing additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with the sales team from property visits.
- Developing relationships with the various industry potentials to strengthen and expand the customer base for sales opportunities.
- Managing and developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients. Closely following up on all business leads within a 24-hour response timeline to clients.
- Submitting daily, weekly and monthly sales reports using the company ZOHO platform.
- Doing everything else as assigned by your line manager.
Requirement & Skills
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related Discipline. A Master Degree is an added Advantage.
- 5 years Proven experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Proven track record of sales operations, closing sales with HNIs and ability to meet and exceed Targets.
- Excellent Understanding of the Utility Industry consumer-oriented Solid understanding of the renewable energy marketplace. Understands market dynamics as well as the legal and regulatory landscape.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Ability to handle presentations and facilitation of sales and direct marketing training.
- Display and orientation to profitability.
- Demonstration of the knowledge of market and competition
- Ability to be decisive and make timely decisions
Job Position: Enterprise Channel Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As part of the Sales & Marketing team, you help improve distributed energy reliability to businesses and homes in Nigeria. As theEnterprise Channel Manager, you will drive growth within the Distribution channel on a national level.
- The role would involve developing strategies for acquisition of new distributors, resellers, system integrators, contractors, architects and the management of the relationship with existing channel partners to maximize profitability and revenues within the Distribution channel.
- You will also be responsible for large projects sales target by generating new leads/sales opportunities within the key markets.
- Developing the strategy for expansion of the Distribution channel in Nigeria in line with the organization’s goals and strategy.
- Maintaining active relationships with Company’s Distributors and Partners to grow the Distribution channel.
- Developing and successfully executing sales strategies to exceed the sales and profitability targets across the Distribution channel.
- Working closely with Distributors and partners to plan strategies, provide quality service, organizing training and provide the support necessary for attainment of the channel’s objectives. Anticipates obstacles and identifies alternative strategies.
- Increasing the business revenue through business expansion and fostering profitability by building strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the Distribution channel.
- Applying technical expertise, excellent market and business management skills necessary for dealing with specific, high-level target audiences.
- Using Company’s internal tools to deliver highly accurate forecasts that identify revenue and timing of all projects, resulting in a qualified pipeline of prospects and detailed input.
- Redefining, creating, managing and tracking specific business plans/actions through regular meetings and reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing feedback regarding market trends, pricing and competition to commercial operations – including win/loss analysis.
- A University Degree in Engineering, IT or Business related Degree.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience within market segments & industry – Renewable Energy, FMCG, Power management, ICT, Telco, Electrical, White Goods/Electronics, IoT, Construction, Retail, Channel (Sales & Services).
- Knowledge/experience of low voltage and medium voltage equipment.
- Ability to understand the customer’s technical and application needs, in order to promote the appropriate Company’s offer that best meets the customer requirements
- Ability to build an environment and relationship of trust and credibility with customers, understanding customer’s needs and to position their needs in the value chain and competitive environment (market and competitors), in order to best promote Company in the local market.
- Strong Business analytics, commercial skills and proven sales track record.
- Ability to evaluate and target potential customers (penetration, attractiveness, accessibility), in order to best allocate resources, verify opportunities and build customer action/ business plan.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in finding business partners, supporting onboarding and managing new partners.
- Experience in managing sales and orders targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation and networking skills.
- Excellent time management and presentation skills.
- Organized with strong attention to details.
- Experience of Zoho will be a plus.
- Ability to travel as required to meet business objectives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "BDO" as the subject of the email.
- Technical Recruitment / Business Development Manager Job at UnoCasa Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Dreams Placement Hub
- Business Developer / Content Creator Job at Danbel Properties and Investments Limited
- Marketing/Sales Officer Job at ZoomPlus Digitals
- Business Development Officer Job at Eduwalt Communications
- Business Trainee Recruitment at Kradot Limited
- Business Manager Job at Colossus Investments Limited
- Interswitch Nigeria Recruitment for Business Development Manager - Corporate
- Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment for an Agronomist / Technical Sales Officer
- Business Manager