Job Vacancies at Bookminders Nigeria
Bookminders Nigeria, a Bookkeeping and HR firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Telesales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Telesales Representative utilizes inbound and outbound telephone calls to persuade customers to purchase companies’ services thereby achieving sales targets. They generate leads for outside sales teams, manage customer accounts, and promptly resolve customer complaints.
- The Telesales Representative’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our services where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received. You should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints
- As a Telesales Representative, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing Telesales Representative should be able to follow sales scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately record details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software)
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer services to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a Telesales Representative.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional customer service, friendly personality, and positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and negotiation skills.
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will promote the benefits of company’s services to prospective clients and collaborate with the Team on face-to-face client meetings, thereby making a substantial contribution to Company’s new business revenue targets.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute tolong-term business growth of the organisation.
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key client relationships amongst others.
- Manage and execute the business development strategy and implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations.
- Using existing relationships with clients to generate new business.
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets on a daily basis.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Close and manage major offline sales and High Net worth clients.
- Present our company to potential clients and build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and account executives.
- Provide sales report to theTeam lead (weekly/monthly/quarterly) as may be required.
- Follow the guidelines set by the compliance department with regards to processing client documentation according to Cysec requirements.
- Complete required training and development objective within the assigned time frame.
- B.Sc. degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Exceptional customer service, friendly personality and positive attitude.
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Procurement / Business Development Manager Job at Teosimek Limited
- Field Sales Officer Job at Shaldag Limited
- Corporate Sales Officer (Furniture and Interior Design Business) Job at Artee Group
- Freelance Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA)
- Business Development Executive Job at ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Marvel Advisory
- Business Development Associate Job at MyRewin Technology Limited
- Entry Level Sales Representative Job at Vivomeetings
- Sales Representative Job at Strugz