Lagos State Government Graduate Internship Program 2017
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund, in partnership with the Ministry of Wealth Creation & Employment, plans to bridge the skill gap among unemployed Lagos Sate residents to enable youth take up existing jobs in various sectors of the economy.To this end, we will be providing different employability training.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Internship Program
- The Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment was established in fulfillment of the promise of His Excellency, the Governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, to address the unemployment crisis in the State.
- The Ministry in pursuit of its mandate to create emloyment, has developed different initiatives. One of such initiatives is the "Graduate Internship Program".
- It is a 3 month paid Internship Scheme for graduates who have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). The Program is designed to give candidates an opportunity to develop employability skills which are often vital in securing employment.
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:
- Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
- Not be older than 30 years
- Be registered with the Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)
- Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC.
At the End of the program, interns would:
- Have gained valuable applied work experience;
- Become more employable, having strengthened their professional skills and interpersonal relationships in a structured setting.
- The program will create an opportunity for Corporate Organisations to access best talents.
- Have been exposed to possible niche entrepreneurial opportunities
- Have built up their professional networ
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview.
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organisations registered under the scheme
- The Internship Program is for three months
- Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program
Deadline 21st April, 2017.
- Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Recruitment 2019
- List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Recruitment Aptitude Test 2019
- Volunteers at Empowerment for Local People Foundation
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates For DSSC 26 Selection Board 2019
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Nationwide Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019
- Nigeria Police Academy recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) 2019
- Nigerian Army Successful Candidates For Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019