Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Massive Recruitment 2019
The Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) wishes to announce the recruitment of One Thousand Secondary School Teachers into the State Post Primary Teaching Service.
This is to ensure that the standard of secondary school education in the State is in tandem with the 21st century global educational standard under the present administration of the State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
Job Title: Secondary School Classroom Teachers, Grade Level 08
Commerce, Basic Science, Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Christian Religious Studies, Civic Education, Computer Studies, Economics, English, Guidance and Counselling, History, Islamic Religious Studies, Mathematics, Physics, Yoruba
Applicants should possess any of the following academic qualifications;
(i). Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
(ii). Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the above listed subjects ( i– xviii).
(iii). Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
(iv). Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
Method of Application
All interested and qualified Nigerians who are resident in Lagos are hereby invited to visit the TESCOM recruitment Portal, at tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng for full detail of application procedures.
Steps to Apply
- Fill All Required Forms (Register or Login).
- Click Apply Button.
- Print Confirmation Slip.
- Check For Job Openings
- Choose Your Subject Of Choice.
N.B: You Can Only Apply Once
Application Deadline: Wednesday 20th of November 2019.
- Nationwide massive recruitment for tutors
- Experienced Maths Teacher Job at Jacobs High School
- Elementary Teacher (Arts) Job at Don Quester Consulting
- Elementary School Teacher - (Arts / Sciences)
- Subject Teachers Recruitment at Howbury School
- Job Opportunities at Silver Crest School
- Teachers Recruitment at Morgan Consulting Services
- Class Teacher (Basic 1-5) Recruitment at Quest Academy
- Subject Expert Job at AcademicianHelp
- English Teacher Job at Archwood School