LeadHire Graduate Internship Programme 2018
LeadHire Limited is a Human Resources Consulting firm. We are committed to bridging the gap between high profile organisations and talent pool. Over the years, we have successfully placed deserving candidates in top organisations across the country.
Our Graduate Internship Programme aims at providing opportunities for young graduates to explore their chosen career fields by assigning them to world class organisations to learn the technical and practical skills required to launch into their desired career path.
At the end of the programme, participants would have acquired and developed transferable skills that would serve as an enviable foundation for a successful career.
Internship positions are available for the following fields; Human Resources, Finance, Administration, Customer Service, Architecture, Marketing Communications, Telesales, Audit, Engineering, Supply Chain, Procurement, Information Technology, Digital Marketing.
- Gain invaluable work experience
- Get paid while learning
- Gain workplace skills
- Get valuable insights into business practices
- Explore your career path
- Give yourself an edge in the job market
- Develop and refine your skills
- Transition into your desired career
- Network with professionals
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the programme
- Minimum of BSC/HND
- Minimum of 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings
- Completed or Awaiting NYSC
- Show adaptability or willingness to learn new skills and commitment to service delivery
1. Submission of Online Application
All applications must be submitted online between 14th of August 2018 and 3rd Sept 2018. Applications submitted through other methods or outside this period would be disregarded.
2. Computer Based Test
Shortlisted Applicants would be required to take a computer based test which comprises of 2 parts; Cognitive Ability and Soft Skills. This is to test applicants’ general intelligence, analytical thinking and their ability to learn quickly.
3. Face to Face Screening
Successful applicants from the computer based test would be invited for a face to face screening with industry experts. At this stage, applicants would be required to demonstrate key competencies required for a successful career in their chosen field.
Successful applicants from the face to face screening would be accepted into the internship programme to shadow professionals in their fields for on-the-job learning.
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Recruitment 2019
- Van Sales Representative Recruitment at Technology Distributions Limited (TD)
- Business Manager Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Accounts Officer Job at Elduke Ventures
- Business Development Manager Recruitment at Fadac Resources and Services
- Account Assistant Job at Lumos Nigeria
- Business Development Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Marketer Job at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)
- ExxonMobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program 2019