Learning Facilitator/Admin Recruitment at Old Mutual Nigeria
Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Learning Facilitator/Admin (Contract)
Ref: 1334/NIGE/EU/Learning Facilitator (Admin.)/Nigeria/040919
Job Location: Nigeria
Contract: Temporary / Contract
- This role is responsible for performing general Learning Administration, providing process and client support and is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts. This role will assist with delivery, design, development and assessment of learning interventions.
- An Administrator with an adequate level of skill and knowledge in Learning & Development.
- Assists with the design and implementation of learning interventions.
- Customises and/or updates existing learning material based on business needs.
- Assists with Learning Assessments.
- Reports on the strengths and shortcomings of the learning events.
- Assists with the improvement of learning Interventions when and if required.
- Performs general learning administration.
- Resolves queries about process issues relating to Learning practices.
- Provides process support on HR issues as part of a segment/business unit Learning team, or a centralised Learning area.
- Deals with personal and sensitive information that necessitates confidentiality at all times.
Key Result Areas
- Conducts knowledge/skills assessment for each learning intervention, including formative and summative assessments.
- Ensures all related learning data is captured.
- Ensures all processes related to Learning interventions are completed.
- Manages and reports on all learning data.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of three (3) months.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Analyses trends related to learning evaluation, effectiveness and quality of the learning intervention.
- Reports on the strengths and shortcomings of the learning interventions and recommends improvements.
- Provides stakeholder feedback or reports on learning intervention as required.
- Assists with training needs analysis for specified areas.
- Assist with the development and/or adaptation of existing learning material.
- Obtains quality approval for learning material prior to formal implementation.
- A first degree or its equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Interpersonal and time management skills
- Good knowledge of MS packages (Especially MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook)
- HR related study or experience of 1 to 2 years is an added advantage
- Front Desk Officer Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Accountant/Administrative Officer Job at Royal Smart Kids School
- Executive Assistant Job at GEM Medical Group
- Executive Assistant Job at a reputable company
- Front Desk Officer Job at a reputable company
- Admin Manager Job at Lorache Group
- Administrative Manager Job at Nicole Sinclair
- Receptionist Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Xthaffers Outsourcing Limited Recruitment for Admin Assistant
- Administrative Officer Recruitment at Pruvia Integrated Limited