Legal Officer Job at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Legal Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Initiate ad pursue legal proceedings as required by the company i.e prepare writs, defenses, submissions and other pleadings in civil cases both for and against the company.
- Prepare, file and plead cases in commercial court in pursuit of amounts owed to the company.
- Liaise with and assist external counsel in the discharge of their obligation to GPL.
- File oppositions in matters where title is being passed or property is being encumbered and there are areas due and payable to the company.
- Advise on statutory compliances.
- Perform duties as secretary to management committee, management board and all sub committees of management committee
- Provide sound legal advise to the company and make recommendations to management as necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Please use the Job Title as the subject of your email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Legal Officer Job at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Legal Officer Job at NEXTZON Business Services Limited
- Head of Legal Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Experienced Lawyer Job at a reputable company
- Manager, Legal & Compliance Recruitment at SW Global Limited
- Assistant Registrar (Legal) Recruitment at Caleb University
- Litigation Lawyer Job at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Complance Officer
- Legal/Company Secretary Job at JEF Security Services Limited
- Legal Practitioner Job at a reputable company