Locum Pharmacist Job at MDHx Pharmacy
MDHx Pharmacy is a member of MDHx Group. We are a community Pharmacy retail chain with four core objectives: To provide creative and innovative service delivery to ensure that the health and wellness of our clients are guaranteed; To transact healthcare business as it relates to drugs, consumables, vaccines, veterinary products, medical equipment and general store items: To provide Pharmaceutical care and counselling to clients in need of basic care: To provide affordable products of high quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Locum Pharmacist
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Pharmacist will supervise all operations within the pharmacy as well as provide pharmacy services to customers
- Assess customer needs and recommend suitable promoted products from time to time
- Interpret prescriptions from affiliated doctors and manage referrals from medical labs to prescribe our products and retail outlets, by utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Report to the Pharmacist Director, build positive trust relationships with the pharmaceutical director to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- You would be required to work in the evenings from 5pm to 9pm daily and alternate weekends.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Locum Pharmacist who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
- B.Pharm Degree with at least two years post-graduation experience.
- Proven work experience as a Pharmacist in community pharmacy practice.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest customer needs
- Knowledge of MS Office, CRM and ERP software.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Corper Pharmacists with experience will be given preference
- Residence within or close to Gwarimpa will be a strong advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV and write a Short Summary of yourself in the mail body to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Recent Vacancies at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Employment Opportunities at Holy Trinity Hospital
- Matron - Lead Nurse/ Midwife
- Medical Officer
- Ongoing Recruitment at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Greensprings School Recruitment for a School Nurse
- Pharmacist Job at Healthrak
- Public Health Analyst NYSC Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
- Medical Officer Job at Deda hospital
- Auxiliary Nurse Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.