Logistic Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistic Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Logistics managers are responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations such as warehousing, inventory, transportation, and supply chain processes. Logistics managers typically supervise a team of warehouse staff or other logistics specialists.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, and accuracy and timeliness targets
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
Academic Qualification and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Strong team player
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
- Production Manager
- Dispatch Rider Job at The Place - Smackers Limited
- Logistics Officer Job at Oolu Solar
- Biker Job at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Fosad Consulting Limited
- Experienced Dispatch Rider Job at Conciliandos Solutions Limited
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Ongoing Recruitment at Creative Associates International
- Job Vacancies at Sobaz Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Pruvia Integrated Limited