Logistics Associate Job at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a not – for – profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) that was founded in 2004 by Josephine Ogazi and Joseph Egwuonwu.WEWE started out as a Community Based Organisation (CBO) with the aim of providing scholarships and economic empowerment to orphans and widows in Okigwe, Imo State and has since expanded its aims and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Associate
Job Location: Abuja
- The Logistic Associate will support project office operations, including overseeing maintenance of all project vehicles, and assigning office drivers' tasks.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate logistics and management support to meetings, workshops, seminars conferences etc.
- Facilitate access of staff in various departments to shared services of project vehicles.
- Ensure that all project vehicles have complete vehicle license papers and ensure that the papers are renewed regularly.
- Coordinate activity/progress support to all logistics operational activities in the project.
- Ensure drivers comply with all relevant policies and procedures
- Ensure that project vehicles are tracked regularly with on-line tracking service.
- Review office vehicles log book.
- Oversee the day-to-day logistic and operational activities
- Coordinate the shipping out and receiving of items to and fro our locations
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- 1-2 years' experience in a related field
- Computer literacy skills i.e. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet) is required.
- Experience working with NGOs.
- Good interpersonal skills, honesty and commitment to excellence
- Knowledge of USAID regulations, and good administrative skills will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The successful candidate will be based in Abuja.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
- WEWE’s recruitment process for this position will be on a rolling basis, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applications will be reviewed in batches on a first come first served basis. WEWE reserve the right to conclude this recruitment process when a suitable candidate is selected.
- Dispatch Rider Job at Fez Integrated Services Limited
- After-sales Manager Job at Jumia Nigeria
- Dispatch Rider Job at Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Manager
- Dispatch Rider Job at Brooks Advisory Services Limited
- Intern, Logistics and Supply Chain Recruitment at Afrimash Nigeria
- Dispatch / Delivery Rider
- Dispatch Rider Job at Party Supplies and More
- Dispatch Rider Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Dispatch Rider Job at Eden Care and Resourcing Limited