Logistics / Maintenance Supervisor Job at Hamik Energy Limited
Hamik Energy Limited was incorporated in 2010 to carry on business in the oil and gas industry in areas of oil well fishing services, well drilling and completions, coil tubing, solid control operations and equipment leasing. The company is also into oilfield and construction equipment leasing. Among the business of HAMIK ENERGY LIMITED is well testing, land logistics and other related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics / Maintenance Supervisor
Job Location: Eleme, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Fleet/logistics supervisor is to oversee the Company’s fleet/logistics activities of the Company’s fleet. Overall, to develop, maintain and continuously improve fleet operations
Responsibilities & Duties
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day logistics operations
- Increase the fleet numbers and assets capacity while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Receives requests for service, evaluate types of work or assistance needed, establish workforce priorities and dispatch appropriate personnel / equipment to achieve proper response.
- Account for the scheduled work and maintain knowledge of the status and location of the personnel
- Ensure incoming spares, materials and supplies is receipted and managed appropriately
- Ensure vehicles/ equipment are ready and available for use, when needed
- Identify, review or select vendors to meet supply needs
- Manage the movement of goods and equipment into and out of the facilities
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Assist with daily execution of mechanics, purchasing, logistics and interface with related departments to provide the most efficient and effective daily execution possible while being mindful of cost.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance schedule for equipment and vehicular assets.
- Maintain and be in charge of store for all spares and material supplies.
- Investigate and resolve all incidences of missing, incomplete/damaged stock/equipment/items during and after use.
- Submit report of operational activities weekly.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 plus years’ experience in Oil and Gas operations and logistics with emphasis on fleet management
- Action-oriented, good commercial sense, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- Analytical and decisive decision maker with the ability to achieve organizational goals
- Excellent time management skills with strong ability to lead, plan, and manage change and culture
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal leadership and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Must be able to travel up to 35% of the time.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work and environmental changes
- Must be resident within Port Harcourt/ environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Logistics Supervisor- Port Harcourt" as the subject of the mail
- Logistics & Account Officer Job at Henri Consulting
- Driver Job at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Henri Consulting
- Dispatch Rider Job at Warehouse 7 Limited
- Import & Logistics Manager Job at La Roche Equipment Nigeria Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
- Logistics Marketer Job at a reputable company
- Dispatch Rider Job at Divine AG Solutions Limited
- Logistics Driver Job at Winock Limited