Logistics Officer Job at Graceco Limited
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting to: Logistic Manager
Supervisor: Motor boys
- The position holder assists the Logistic Manager in carrying out core logistic responsibilities that include; Availability of vehicles, Distribution to Customers/Outlets, Pick up of raw material, Transfer of stock to Graceco Depot, Vehicle schedule and routing, Hired vehicle weekly usage and payment, etc.
- Ensure prompt availability of vehicles and coordinate the daily distribution of Customers/Outlets stock after Authority to Load (ATL) has been given.
- Ensure timely pick up of raw material needed from designated vendor’s office/factory
- Daily management of customers’ distribution related issues and prevention of recurrence
- Plan and coordinate transfer of stock to Graceco Depot
- Ensure drivers adhere to safety procedure and standard on offloading, speed, driving, parking, etc.
- Prepares Vehicle schedule and routing on ERP for stock loading and general reporting
- Compile report for hired vehicle weekly usage and prepares payment schedule; Also prepares and raise parking fees for hired trucks and Graceco trucks and compile weekly parking fee report and usage analysis
- Degree/HND in Business Administration, Transport Management or any relevant course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Logistic and Supply Chain Management.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and people management skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and integrity
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill; self- motivated
- Highly proactive
- Good understanding of ERPNext.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be "Logistics Officer".
- Marketing Executive Job at Oxford Group Nigeria
- Store Manager Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Freelance Delivery Agent Job at Elo-Ex Transport Services
- Operations Manager (Office 3650) Job at Tek Experts
- Technical Support Engineer at Tek Experts
- Controls and Instrumentation Engineer Job in an Oil and Gas Company
- Latest Vacancies in an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Massive Recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- COO, Logistics and Supply Chain Job at Alan & Grant
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment in Leading Private University