MainOne Cable 2021 Cloud Apprenticeship Program
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2021 Cloud Apprenticeship Program, Nigeria
Job Location: Lagos
Slot: 12 Openings
Job Type: Contract
- MainOne is the preferred provider of Connectivity, Cloud and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
- We seek to recruit smart, vibrant and young graduates into our prestigious Cloud Apprenticeship Program who are interested in building careers in the Technology sector.
- Our ideal candidate should be resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem- solving mindset. He or she must be interested in building a career in the Technology sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
- The Cloud Apprenticeship Program is an 11-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in the Technical field. The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
- Upon successful completion of the 11-week intensive program, trainees will continue on a 24-month internship program. Trainees who complete and meet the requirements of the internship will be offered a permanent spot on the MainOne Cloud team.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience post- National Youth Service
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- A First Class or Second-Class Upper in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields.
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA/CCNP, AWS and Azure Certifications or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage.
- Must have graduated with an undergraduate or post graduate degree within the last three years.
- Creative-thinking ability
- Good planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
Graduate Aptitude Test:
- As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write our GMAT based aptitude test and an essay.
- Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of eleven (11) weeks.
- Oando Plc Recruitment for a Law Intern
- Marketing Interns Recruitment at Tizeti Network Limited
- Graphics Designer Intern Recruitment at Digisplash
- SIWES / I.T Student / Intern Recruitment at Chrysolite Designs
- Administrative Assistant (Corper) Recruitment at Conclase Consulting
- Software Developer Intern Recruitment at Centrifuge Information Technology
- Flutter Developer Intern Recruitment at Jetiffy Limited
- Software Developer Intern Recruitment at SysServe Solutions
- Marketing Intern / NYSC Recruitment at AKI Solutions
- Personal Assistant Intern Recruitment at Haul Affairs Services