Maintenance Execution Manager Job at The Caracal Oil & Gas
The Caracal Oil & Gas Support Group is an offshore oilfield solutions group of companies established in 2013 with the vision to bring world class operating standards to support offshore West African oil and gas operators.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Position: Maintenance Execution Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Roles and Functions
- As Maintenance Execution Manager you will provide leadership for a central maintenance execution team, including both shutdown and campaign maintenance.
- Your focus will be on ensuring safe, effective and efficient planning and execution of major maintenance and Brownfield works.
- You will work closely with the production teams to minimise unnecessary downtime and manage a range ofhigh value execution support contracts.
- Prior to startup you will build a competent team of staff and contractors in readiness forstartup.
- You will use your teams experience to provide input during Detailed Design, Construction andCommissioning.
- You will be a key part of the development of key maintenance systems andprocesses.
- Graduate Degree In Engineering, Project Management + 15 years experience.
- Age 30-60
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com citing the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- System Engineer Job at Proxynet Communications
- Operations Manager Job at Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel
- Project Manager Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited
- Electrician Job at Voke Engineering Services Limited
- Director of Engineering Job at Marriott International
- Technical Support Job at Trivo Systems Limited
- Duty Engineer Job at Hilton Worldwide
- Secretary / Engineering Coordinator Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Project Support Officer Job at Hempawa Consult