Beautytalks Makeova is a make-up studio and beauty Salon whose aim is to redefine beauty and radiate self confidence around clients.
Responsible for applying makeup and prosthetics to aesthetically enhance celebrities, performers, individuals, entertainers, or for special events such as weddings or dates. Work independently or with a team. May also style hair and tie head gears
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such as mascara, sponges, eyebrow shapers, lip liners, brushes, and applicators.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Tie headgears
- Apply makeup for big events including weddings, funerals, holidays, and outings.
- Style hair according to makeup.
- Set makeup with hairspray or other setting material.
- Apply touchups as necessary.
- Remove makeup from clothes if some is transferred.
- UI Artist / Graphic Designer
- SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
- Fabricator Job at Royal Signs Limited
- Human Resources Business Partner
- IT Administrator
- Senior Lab / Field Technician
- IT Support Officer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Business Development Executive
- Dentist Job at Hygei Dental and Eye Clinic
- Head Sales & Marketing Job at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited