Makeup Artist Job at House of Tara International
House of Tara International - We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 25 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in USA, UK, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Makeup Artist
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, sponges etc. to achieve desired looks requested by clients.
- Gele tying.
- Sell makeup products to clients.
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking using bin cards
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as assigned.
- Ensure clean and good ambience in the branch.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a makeup artist.
Skill & Competencies:
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
- Excellent salesmanship
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the e-mail must be "Makeup Artist Uyo"
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Ongoing Recruitment at United Bank for Africa
- Motion Graphics Designer Job at United Bank for Africa
- 2D Animator
- Job Opportunities at Imose Mobile
- Motion Graphics Designer Job at Roaddo
- Animator Job at Semicolon
- Direct Imaging (DI) Printing Machine Operator Job at Toons and Wools
- Creative Assistant Job at Bervidson Group
- 3-D Visual Artist Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Graphics Designer Job at DM Holdings