Male Administrative Staff Job at Pickmeup International Company
Pickmeup International Company - The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Male Administrative Staff
Job Locations: Benin City, Edo & Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers.
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers.
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customer's application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services.
- Note customers complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
- Candidates must have Social Media and IT Knowledge
- Applicant must have 1 to 5 years experience with a ride-hailing firm with IT knowledge.
- Applicant must possess good computer and telecommunication skills.
- Applicants must have good social media management skills.
- Applicants must be innovative and creative.
- Applicants must have the ability to work to achieve set targets and goals.
- Applicants must have the ability to work in a competitive environment.
- Candidates must have Social Media and IT Knowledge.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the "Job Title and Location" as subject of the e-mail.
- Executive Assistant Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Job Opportunities at Telecommunications Solutions Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Luxsit Integration
- Admin & Accounts Officer Job at Primly Premium Solution
- Secretary Job at Fosad Consulting
- Employment Opportunities at Management FIRST
- Executive Assistant Job at People Capacity Management
- Job Vacancies at Tpinnae Hospitality Concept
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Asset and Equity Group
- Account Officer & Admin Officer Job at Institute of Credit Administration