Male Secretary Job at A reputable conglomerate
A reputable conglomerate with diverse investment in ICT both in Nigeria and other parts of West Africa requires seasoned candidates to fill the position below for its operations which cover Nigeria and West Africa:
Job Position: Male Secretary
Job Location: Nigeria
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
General Qualifications Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or HND in Secretarial Studies or any related field
- Member of the institute of chartered administrators will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in secretarial management
- Minimum of 45-50 years of age
- Must have worked as Confidential Secretary to the Managing Director or related position
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skils
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- Very attractive remuneration packages and benefits for successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, possibly with a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Account / Admin Officer
- Personal Assistant (Male and Female)
- Head / Senior Nurse Job at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
- Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director.
- Executive Secretary
- Executive Confidential Secretary
- Executive Assistant at Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited
- Personal Assistant to the Chairman
- Admin & Finance Officer
- Telemarketer Job at AnyJob Limited