Manager Job at Sahel Consulting Agriculture and Nutrition Limited
Sahel Consulting Agriculture and Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on Africa’s agricultural and nutrition sectors. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies, and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
The Manager’s primary responsibilities are outlined below:
- Provide strategic business solutions and recommendations to clients and partners to meet project goals.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet client requirements and quality standards.Develop solutions for complex issues identified in projects to achieve the goals and objectives and meet the expectations of clients and partners.
- Lead data gathering,analysis, and interpretation to provide data-driven insights and recommendations to clients and partners.
- Work with the HR team to screen and recruit candidates for projects.
- Lead proposal writing and business development meetings with other team members.
- Communicate with clients to clearly understand project requirements and scope.
- Lead strategic communication with the leadership teams of clients and partners.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and competence in communication and interactions with clients and partners.
- Monitor and report project status to clients based on agreed timelines.
- Develop work plans and coordinate daily work schedules and project team efforts.
- Represent the organizations in networking events, convenings and speaking engagements regularly.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
- Master's Degree in International Development, Business, Economics, or a related field of study
- Minimum of six (6) years of work experience in senior management position with demonstrated results focus, skills and a track record of delivering beyond expectations.
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, project development and task facilitation.
- Experience in supply chain management and in leading implementation in a complex, international organization and/or in large multifaceted projects.
- Good financial management skills including cash flow management and budgeting.
- A familiarity with and commitment to addressing gender equality is also required.
- Ability to shape a vision and strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing alliances with the private sector; ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce; adept at aligning stakeholders with differing agenda.
- Able to attract, inspire, retain and lead a diverse team of highly talented professionals.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Superior interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
- Strong negotiation and diplomatic skills to support effective work through implementing partners.
- Fluency in the English language, and excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
Personal Characteristics and Other Requirements:
- Excellent judgement. Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Preference is for candidates who has worked as a Senior Project Lead in a top consulting firm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Manager" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.
- Experienced Catering Manager Job at Sundry Foods
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Depot Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Events Hall Manager Job at JMK Nigeria Limited
- Operations and Planning Manager Job at Hobark International Limited
- Human Resources & Administration Head Job at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Maintenance Manager Job at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at ICS Outsourcing
- Operations Officer Job at Baykins Group
- Executive Assistant Job at Kloverharris Limited