Managing Director (Sub-Saharan Africa) Job at Cisco
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections--whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible--providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Managing Director (Sub-Saharan Africa)
Job ID: 1413468
Job Location: Nigeria
Area of Interest: Sales - Product
Job Type: Professional
What You'll Do
- As Managing Director for the Sub-Saharan Africa region, you will be responsible for executing a region wide vision and strategy that delivers groundbreaking value to our customers and partners. Your strategy will be closely aligned with the EMEA and global teams and will focus on implementing the strategic global GTM models.
- As part of the MEA Leadership Team, you will not only represent your region but also give to the direction and success of the MEA Theatre.
- You will be responsible for developing, leading, running and orchestrating the Cisco business, customers and partners in-countries to drive profitable growth.
- You will also play a key role in strengthening the Cisco brand in the region and acting as a spokesperson and representative for all functions on behalf of Cisco.
In this role you will:
- Orchestrate and align the different Cisco segments operating in-countries
- Actively drive and achieve Operational Excellence
- Act as external point of contact for the countries; develop strategic relationships across entire ecosystem (Customers, Partner, Government, Competitors, and Interest Groups).
- Drive growth across all segments in all architectures; including Commercial, SP, Enterprise, Public Sector and Country Transformation business
- Develop a committed and differentiating Partner Landscape that deliver sustainable growth
- Sell business outcomes to customers and drive customer success
- Develop, lead and orchestrate the Cisco business, customers and partners in-country to drive profitable growth, set and achieve stretch profit and revenue growth targets
- Knowledge, Confidence, Risk – Invest heavily in developing yourself and the teams to beat competition
- Promote new business development and Innovation, i.e by bringing new (acquired, developed) products to market through most effective channe
- Develop, champion and grow value based relationships across the ecosystem (political, business leaders, country influencers) drive a Digital agenda for the Countries
- Develop, improve and strengthen the Cisco brand in the region by representing all functions of the company; spokesperson for Cisco in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Role model being a Cisco Citizen and actively contribute to the country society with Cisco Technology and Cisco’s employee experience
Lead our People:
- Develop and drive a dynamic, inclusive, and diverse leadership climate that elevates the level of visibility, confidence, and trust across all employees in the region– Walk the talk and lead from the front!
- Attract, retain, coach, mentor and encourage all employees in the region, Plan Your Diverse Work force
- Establish and lead a region Leadership Board representing all employees in the region
- Develop #1 place to work & Early in Career.
- Operations Executive Job at VerifyMe Nigeria
- Administrative Staff Job at A.G Genius Consulting
- Executive Assistant Job at Offshore Dimensions Limited
- Branch Manager / Relationship Manager Job at Fidelity Bank Plc
- Ongoing Recruitment at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Admin / Logistic Officer Job at Chez Resources Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Job Vacancies at Domino Stores Limited
- Job Vacancies at OrgLearning Consult
- Front Desk and Admin Officer Job at Huko Advisory Services Limited
- Front Desk Executive Job at Sambus Geospatial Limited