Marketing and Branding Supervisor at Capricorn Digital Limited
Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is a digital solutions and distribution company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and/or small and medium sized businesses, while at the same time empowering them economically and financially, through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing and Branding Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- The marketing and branding supervisor will oversee the creation and implementation of all company related marketing and branding objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute BTL and ATL marketing programs to promote the company's brand within new and existing B to B channels.
- Interpret insights and analytics to improve targeting, growth and customer relationship success
- Plan marketing and branding objectives
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning which include promoting uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services
- Lead project launches and review the success, merits and conversions of each advertising to ensure full reaching and cost-effective campaigns
- Branding the company in an appropriate manner
- Develop and implement social media strategies
- Manage all current aspects of company social media and websites
- Develop and track budgets
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline
- Masters or Post Graduate Degree in job related field will be an added advantage
- 5+ years in progressively responsible experience in retail marketing
- Strong Knowledge of retail and digital marketing techniques
- Proven relationships at a range of media institutions (newspaper, radio, social media etc…)
- Proven ability of promoting a national marketing strategy supported by a localised State by State strategy
- Must be accessible and approachable for other employees to see as an adviser and point of contact, to provide high quality advice to solve any problems they may have.
- Must be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic and thrive for success
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Note: To apply, click and scroll down to job announcements to apply for the position (Marketing and Branding Supervisor).
- Communications Director Job at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Public Relations Officer Job at Macmed integrated farms
- Brand Manager Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Public Relation Manager Job at J-World ntertainment
- Marketer/Sales Representative Job at Polysonic Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Officer Job at Lekki Miami Beach Resort Limited
- Digital Marketing Intern at Cornerstone Staffing
- Social Media Marketing Intern at Cornerstone Staffing
- Executive Marketer Job at DreamCity Properties
- Sales and Marketing Executive Reruitment at Tempkers