Marketing / Content Manager Job at Kofo Agro Allied Limited
Kofo Agro Allied Limited - Established in 2017, Our primary aim is to produce Nigeria's finest garri under the best hygienic conditions. KofoAgro satisfies the needs of the Nigerian community by producing the best quality Garri consumed locally and in the diaspora.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Marketing / Content Manager
Job Location: Oyo
- Ability to boost brand awareness and management and build a community around Kofo Agros business.
- Design strategies to drive traffic to Kofo Agro Allied Ltd website
- Strong knowledge and experience in brand management, design, PR and copyright.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, engaging, original, highquality content topics (for all channels and ads) to reach Kofo Agro Allied Limited target customer and inspire team members.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content to ensure companies brand and style consistency and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Oversee all social advertising campaigns.
Required Qualification & Skills
- Proven content marketing or communications experience of at least 5 years
- B.Sc. or HND holder.
- Excellent writing, presentation and "story telling" skills
- Relevant academic qualification in marketing or journalism / writing will be an added advantage
- Ability to analyze and interpret externally and internally sourced market data, including competitor information, to generate insights into the needs to drive sales / marketing initiatives
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders across various levels and functions
- Understand the sales process and cash flow targets
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment while adhering to strict deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com "Marketing/Content Manager" as Subject of the mail.
- Social Media Executive Job at Rhics Technology
- Male and Female Marketer Job at Fortune Security Company Limited
- Facility / Operations Manager Job at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center
- Marketing Executive Job at Off-Field Concepts Limited
- Security Motor Bike Patrol Supervisor & Driver Job at Fortune Security Company Limited
- Multimedia Manager Job at Nuach Consulting
- Multimedia Associate Job at Nuach Consulting
- Content Manager Job at Nuach Consulting
- Finance Executive Job at Nuach Consulting
- Corporate Finance Manager Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc