Marketing Manager Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited - Our client is one of the leading Pharmaceutical Marketing company in Nigeria with over 10 years in existence.
They Seek to engage the service of a highly competent professional to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Managing all marketing for the organization
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Ensure achievement of sales and profitability targets for the brands and/or portfolios with proper budget management.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns e.g. medical outreaches to promote the existence of the company
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Ensure brand resource allocation across different customer groups. Manage communication across customer groups to ensure adequate touch points at right frequency.
- Preparing online marketing/ IT campaigns.
- Conduct field visits and work with sales team to lead execution of tactical marketing campaigns, evaluate implementation programme, effectiveness of promotional materials and conduct on the job training to ensure overall marketing effectiveness
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for the organization market
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Pharm
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in a Pharmaceutical industry, of which 3 years of this must be as a Marketing Manager.
- Track record in progressive growth from sales to Marketing Manager
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Self-motivated and a good people manager
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Meticulous with attention to details
- Presentable and Personable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Relation Officer Job at Easterly Global Limited
- Marketer Recruitment at AETI POWER SYSTEMS AND CONTROL LTD
- Marketing Executive Job at Franko Paints and Painting Services Nigeria
- Freelance Marketing Manager Recruitment at Buylesser Online Shopping Mall
- Marketing Executive Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Digital Marketer/ Web Developer Job at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Tekniteed Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Sales and Marketing Account Executive
- Social Media/Customer Service Executive Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting
- Marketing Officer Job at Viva Cinemas
- Advertising/Promotion Manager Job at Olohi Integrated Farms Limited