Medical Officer Job at Anadach Consulting Limited
Anadach Consulting Limited - Our client is a growing family practice in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in a rapidly growing organization, to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- A hands on professional who sees himself as counselor and friend to the patients. He will provide primary contact and continuous care toward the management of patients’ health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments and injuries.
- He will report directly to the Medical Director
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess MBBS with at least 5 years post NYSC experience covering different specialties. Any relevant additional degree would be an advantage
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Should have good clinical acumen (excellent history taking, physical examination, requesting appropriate investigations to arrive at accurate diagnoses)
- Proficiency in procedures like suturing and IV catheterization
- Should have good documentation abilities to prepare high quality summaries and reports
- Conversant with technology (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system would be an asset)
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate your full name and reference position as the subject of your email.
Further enquiries: Call 08107611982.
- Current Vacancies at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center
- Recent Job Openings at St. Emmanuel Hospitals
- Job Recruitment at Roemichs International School
- St. Kizito Clinic Recruitment for a Registered Staff Nurse
- Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Job Vacancies at Management FIRST
- Employment Opportunities at Greenfield Health Management Limited
- Nursing Officer Job at Olive Multispecialist Hospital
- Olive Multispecialist Hospital Recruitment for a Pharmacist
- Pharmacist Recruitment at Rossland Screening Solutions