Medical Officer Job at Greenbay Healthcare Services Limited
Greenbay Healthcare Services Limited is an integrated healthcare solution provider set up to provide service as a health maintenance organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- A Medical Doctor who will work with our Call CentreTeam and make sure that excellent and high quality service is provided to our clients across all communication channels.
- Your major responsibility will be to clarify medical enquiries from Providers and Enrollees as well as train the Call Centreteam on the description of medical terms so as to ensure that all queries coming into the customer success department are resolved fully within the team
- Accomplish quality assurance objectives by orienting, training and coaching call centreteam on medical terms
- Develop and Implement quality assurance best practices, as well as a robust performance measurement model which will provide a basis for performance monitoring, and management.
- Drive down incident rate of customer success agents requesting medical clarification from other sources / teams.
- Enhance customer relationship in order to meet organizational and operational objectives.
- Ensuring clientshave a seamless encounter with using our service.
- Obtain client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to all Enrollee and Provider inquiries and handle any complaints
- Take telephone calls on behalf of GreenbayHMO in order to fulfill customer requirements.
- Maintains knowledge and proficiency in medical practices through continuing education, staff meetings, and workshops.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess an MBBS / MBChB with 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Strong ability to make judgment on medical/ surgical cases in relation to benefits listed on enrollee’s plan.
- Ability to make professional judgment on coverage and non-coverage of care requests per time, based on the enrollee’s benefits table.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge to other team members.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Pharmacist Job at Metro Medicare
- Pharmacist Recruitment at Izgi Pharmacy
- Medical Doctor Job at Greenfield Health Management Limited
- Locum Pharmacist Job at Elevation Professionals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Primrose Consults
- Clinical Psychologist Job at synapse services
- Medical Officer Job at PreDiagnosis International
- Superintendent Pharmacist Recruitment at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Qualified Nurse Needed Urgently at Emovet Group of Schools
- Intern Pharmacist Recruitment at Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited