Medical Officer Job at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center
Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Centre (MHCCC) is a tertiary care hospital dedicated to providing quality and affordable healthcare services to the people. Driven by our passion for quality healthcare, in 2014, as Peninsula health systems, we began providing Surgical and Intensive Care Services from different facilities in Lagos.
Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Centre is a 25-bed multi-speciality acute care centre that provides a wide variety of specialized surgical and acute care services. Our team of specialists, in a wide variety of fields, provide safe care in a comfortable and conducive environment backed by the appropriate technology.
We are committed to providing evidence-based, patient-centred healthcare solutions, by ensuring easy access to good quality healthcare care. This is because at MHCCC we believe you deserve better
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Officer
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must have at least 1-year work experience.
- Candidates must possess MBBS and be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Candidates must possess a valid practising license.
- Post NYSC Work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Medical Doctor Job at Healthrak
- School Nurse Job at TippyToes Kidcare
- PulcAcademy Recruitment for an Experienced Nurse
- Medical Officer Job at a reputable hospital
- Current Vacancies at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center
- Recent Job Openings at St. Emmanuel Hospitals
- Job Recruitment at Roemichs International School
- St. Kizito Clinic Recruitment for a Registered Staff Nurse
- Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Job Vacancies at Management FIRST