Standard Generics Ltd is a pharmaceutical company located at 7 Agbor Close and is seeking to employ suitable graduate pharmacists in it's Sales Department.
Job Position: Medical Representative
- Organize appointments and meetings with community, distributors and hospital-based healthcare staff.
- Identifying and establishing new business.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Manage drug inventory to avoid stock-out and to proactively ensure re-order level is maintained.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Anticipating unfavorable events through data analysis; prepare control strategies.
- Carryout additional tasks as required by senior management.
- Schedule presentation of products and value proposition to prospective clients.
- B PHARM University degree or Certicate
- Valid Drivers License
- Pharmacists License to Practice.
- Candidates should be btw the ages 23-30 years.
- Medical Doctor Job at Greenfield Health Management Limited
- Pharmacist Recruitment at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center
- Pharmacist Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Nurse Job at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited
- Medical Laboratory Scientist Recruitment at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture
- Physiotherapist Job at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture
- Medical Recorder Job at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture
- ROYAL TOUCH INTEGRATED RESOURCES LTD Recruitment for a Dentist
- Microbiologist Job at Therapeutic Laboratories Nigeria Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technologist Job at Vincintore Limited