MEI Analyst - Support Services
Position: MEI Analyst - Support Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting To: Group Executive Director
Our Client, a leading Alcoholic Beverage FMCG company, is looking to attract a highly experienced MEI Analyst to develop strategies that will build the Organization’s Support Services Business Units and improve efficiency.
Purpose of role
To manage and build the business strategic initiatives and identify areas for improvement.
- Providing data and analysis that support monitoring corporate performance, and ascertain progress towards the attainment of stated company’s objectives and projects.
- Research and analyze macro, industry and competitive trends, providing insights to executives.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to C-level executives to review, evaluate and improve overall business performance.
- Drive the use of BSC to highlight key performance indicators for the business
- Co-ordinate strategic review sessions with leadership team across all operations in HR and admin, Finance, Supply chain, Quality Assurance and IT.
- Design and implement programs to continuously drive performance and ensure that processes are integrated with systems for MIS when required.
- Creating status reports against budget/target/milestone to determine progress towards attaining objectives and suggest revisions/alignments to the plans based on current business realities.
- Support annual strategy and business planning.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Human Resources or Finance from top Universities in Nigeria or abroad.
- MBA will be desirable
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in multinationals or top companies abroad
- Outstanding hands on knowledge of Business Analysis – Strategic Analysis, MEI Analysis, Trend Analysis, Competitive analysis and Budget Analysis.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Research and Development and the 360 of Operations in the Support Services BU
- Technical knowledge of Process Improvement, Information Management, Project Management and Business Planning.
- Technical, interpersonal, effective communication, business writing and presentation skills
- Proven track record of self-study
- Ideally studying towards or has some professional qualifications in CFA, CIPM, ICAN etc.
- Knowledge of project tools, MS project and Excel proficiency.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as MEI Analyst SS to
- Ongoing Recruitment for Store Keeper at Abuja Clinics
- Quantity Surveyor (QS) Job at InfraVision
- Data Scientist Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Quality Inspector Job at Food and Confectionery
- Quantity Surveyor Job at Popham Walter Odusote
- Supply Chain Intern Recruitment at Aldelia Group
- Store Keeper Job at Interrand Group
- Storekeeper - Chemical Job at Maventeq Systems
- Inventory Officer Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Storekeeper Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited