Microbiologist Job at Whitfield Ventures Limited
Whitfield Ventures Limited is a global trading company with an active presence in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. We have pioneered and specialized in supplying Nigeria and West African clients with globally sourced products and services that are critical to laying the foundations for a modern economy. Inversely, we also distribute locally sourced raw and processed agricultural products from West Africa to the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Microbiologist
Job Location: Kirikiri - Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring of sampling activity of incoming Raw materials, Packing materials & Microbiological samples.
- Microbiological testing & monitoring of Finish goods, Raw materials, packing materials, Water samples & environments
- Performs microbial analysis on water, food, and the environment to obtain required information
- Inspects in-process production for conformity with quality specifications.
- Documents results by completing reports and logs, summarizes re-work and waste, and inputs data into quality database.
- Maintains laboratory equipment and ensures adequate calibration of all equipment
- Keeping up to date with scientific and research developments
- Ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines
- Observing high health and safety standards
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, and complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Knowledge of HSE - Demonstrates basic knowledge of environment, Health and safety requirements within work area in order to comply to all set standard, identify and escalate potential hazards.
Requirements / Desired Skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of Health Safety and Environment
- Clean and organized
- Must have an HND / BSc degree in Microbiology
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience as a microbiologist.
- Candidate living within close proximity would be given higher preferences.
N60,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications using "Job Title" as subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Sylken Limited
- Laboratory Scientist Job at EHA Clinics
- Medical Officer Job at a reputable hospital
- Experienced Nursing Officer Job at a reputable hospital
- Trainee Embryologist Recruitment at a reputable hospital
- Medical Officer Job at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Medical Officer Job at Sacred Heart Hospital
- Medical Doctor Job at Zenith Care Hospital
- Medical Sales Officer Job at Ultimus Holdings
- Radiographer Job at Management FIRST