Mid Level Developer Job at Zinox Media Limited
Zinox Media Limited is an IT consultancy company with an initial focus on website design, development and IT outsourcing. We offer a sturdy edge in your business digital transformation process. We also blend digital technology into all areas of your business and basically give you a better way to operate and deliver the best value to your customers and achieve ROI. We study, analyse and come up with solutions to solve all your business problems with the cutting edge technology and automation. We aid clients to migrate to the cloud to stay agile, flexible and have a competitive advantage. Proud Owners of Wazobia Technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mid Level Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to hire a front-end developer who is passionate about solving problems by delivering high-quality code.
- We helps brands thrive through creative and innovative software solutions.
- We seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, and development by embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility.
- As a Frontend Engineer, you will work in a cross-functional delivery team of between 5-10 team members (Designers and Engineers)
- You will be responsible for developing new products, features and using state-of-the-art technologies to bring our products to the next level
- As a Mid-level engineer, you will drive technology discussions and also take care of unit and integration tests (adding and maintaining) together with our Quality Engineers.
- While the client-side applications will be your core responsibility, we believe in cross-functional people as well as cross-functional teams, so there are always opportunities to influence decisions, support other engineers within your team, and work across the full stack.
- Understanding of Agile delivery Methodologies. Comfortable working in teams, leveraging kanban or scrum boards
- Design and implement complex software applications, focusing on creating delightful user experiences
- Be a critical part of the development team by implementing and deploying complex software applications
- Apply software engineering best practices along with a security first mindset in a scrum team
- Present, share and demonstrate your work to team members and stakeholders
- Working with the design, engineering and software testing team.
- Mentor junior members on the team
- As a collaborative team member, you will have a voice in our daily stand-ups that will be listened to and help us to grow together as a team and you will be a part of an environment that allows you to shape both the technical vision and culture in a growing team.
- You have solid experience with Vue.js and React.js; you have a profound knowledge of proper state handling in React.js. (Other frameworks like Angular, Ember, etc. are plus)
- You are quality-driven and experienced in writing unit, integration, and e2e(end-to-end) tests, and you have a good sense of software quality.
- You are able to communicate your technical ideas and solutions through the appropriate tools, diagrams, and documentation.
- You have experience with building web applications that can be surfaced within partner websites or mobile applications.
- You feel comfortable debugging to solve problems, and you worked on larger codebases.
- Define and enforce a release management process, as well as prepare clear release notes.
- You are a communicative and collaborative team player
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written
- Have experience using Laravel
- As a Software developer, you must have at least 3 years of experience.
Our Tech Stack:
- Web-Application written in ReactJS, Typescript and Vue.js
- Native iOS and Android Apps written with React Native & Typescript
- Data storage with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Graphql and RestAPI
- Docker, heavy usage of AWS.
N300,000 - N600,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Job Vacancies at Brainiac Global Solutions
- IT and System Audit Manager Job at PalmPay
- Senior Software Engineer Job at Code for Africa
- Data Engineer Job at FairMoney
- Job Vacancies at Mayrahkee Africa
- Job Vacancies at Tek Experts
- Java Software Engineer Job at Techie Planet Limited
- Software Engineer (Linux / Python or Go) Job at Canonical Nigeria
- DevOps Engineer Job at Uridium Technologies
- Backend Developer (.NET, C#) Job at NimbleByte Global