My World of Bags Recruitment for Front-end Developer Intern
My World of Bags is leading fashion accessory brand in Ibadan, Oyo State. We are committed to an uncomprising standard of excellence. Every one of our bags is a unique story of elegant craftsmanship and amazing creativity. Our mission is to deliver a superior product.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front-end Developer Intern
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
What You’ll Do
- Build the user interface (UI) and design language of the company's website.
- Collaborate closely with the back-end developer and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- Bonus points if you can work your way around React, Vue, Tailwind and Bootstrap.
Who You Are
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, user experience and design
- You have a deep understanding of current and emerging trends of the web platform
- You are experienced with modern graphing libraries
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate your ideas well.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Senior Backend Engineer Job at Renda Limited
- Senior Mobile Software Developer Job at Rayda
- Job Vacancies at Ecobank Transnational Incorporated
- Fullstack Web Developer Job at Elonatech Nigeria Limited
- Software Engineer Job at Pay4Power Limited
- Senior Dotnet Developer Job at Infohob Technology
- Oracle Database Administrator Job at Opass Limited
- Software Engineer (Backend) Job at Gomoney
- Database Web Developer Job at Jhpiego
- Vacancy in an Engineering & Security Firm