Nationwide Management Trainees Recruitment in a Multinational ICT Firm
A leading multinational ICT and telecommunication company with business activities and offices all over Nigeria and West Africa. We require the services of young, smart and intelligent candidates who are ready to make a difference in their Career, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Engineer - Management Trainee
Location: All States and FCT, Nigeria and Regions in Ghana
- Manages escalated customer tickets in a timely and effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- Management of network fault and resolution.
- Diagnosis, neutralization, correction of hardware, software and configuration.
- 1st Class or Minimum of Second Class Upper in Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline from a Top Notch University.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite will be an added advantage.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than 30 Years of age.
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria & Ghana.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their CV’s (giving e-mail address and telephone number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Closes on 29th January, 2018.
- Civil Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Oracle Technology Presales Internship Program at Oracle Nigeria
- Fabrication Engineer
- Mechanical/Electrical Technician & Engineer
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme at KPMG Nigeria
- Ongoing Recruitment at Human Capital Partners
- Agro-Park Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
- Graduate Intern
- Postgraduate Intern
- Construction Supervisor