NDDC Post-Graduate (Ph.D) Foreign Scholarship Program 2017
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) was established in 2000 with the mission of facilitating the rapid, even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful.
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
Applications are invited for:
2017 Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme (Ph.D)
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor's/Master's Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
- First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply:
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
1.) Application must be made on-line with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
2.) Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
3.) Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
4.) All shortlisted applicants will be posted HERE
- The commission will not enter into any form of communication with candidates who were not shortlisted for the computer based test (cbt) or those who were not invited for oral interview or candidates that were not successful at the oral interviews.
- Preference would be given to candidates from oil producing/bearing communities/local government areas as long as candidates meet the approved cut off mark.
- The commission will ensure a fair spread of courses among beneficiaries within each state.
- Deferment, change of institution and course are not permitted.
- The commission reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select applicants in line with the above stated criteria and its internal consideration. The decision of the commission in this regard is final.
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Human Resource Officer Job at CWAY Group
- Graduate Media Manager Job at Procter and Gamble
- Union Bank of Nigeria Alpher Mentorship Program 2020
- Grants Manager Job at FHI 360
- Grants Manager Job at Chemonics Internationalv
- Grants Manager Job at PACT Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Grants Manager Job at International Rescue Committee
- Grants Officer Job at Karisa Consults Limited