Network Security Engineer Recruitment at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Network Security Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Graduate in Electronics & Communications / Computer Science /Information Technology.
- 5 - 7 years experience
- Expert-level certification in Network Security Domain from Cisco or any other equivalent organization.
- Experience in routing and switching protocol and its troubleshooting
- Experience in Cisco ASA, ASDM, Firepower 9300, Firepower management Centre, Cisco NG-IPS and AVC.
- Experience in Network vulnerability and exploits testing application
- In-depth knowledge of network attacks like, Botnet, Malware, SPAM, DNS tunneling, DDOS, Policy leakage, Port security, network poisoning.
- Understanding of Cyber security protocols and security policies.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time & on-call support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems of Cisco (Firepower9300, ASA5585X, NGIPS) & Huawei (SIG), Infoblox (DNS).
- Hands-on experience in installation, implementation and end-to-end configuration of Cisco firewalls and IPS systems.
- Verifying the running network security policies and work to improve it.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network security related problems remotely and on-site.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement or incident.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Responsible to fix Sev 1/Sev 2 issues, execute Complex changes and upgrade, migration, integration activities
- Design SOPs and Run Books for support team, escalation support for Safeway support team
- Assist in creation of Cisco Security designs for high productivity
- Provide Cisco Security engineering support to business projects
- Maps network landscape, identify security problems (including misconfigurations) and provide solutions
- Supports other team members efforts requiring deep understanding of IDS/IPS, routing, firewalls, network architecture, etc.
- Enterprise IDS/IPS experience particularly with Tipping Point, create policies, log and data analysis, configurations, tests as needed to support the environment
- Leads cost-effective short-and long-term efforts to dramatically improve visibility of network threats, vulnerabilities and risk
- Provide solution for complex and multivendor infrastructure
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, technology innovation, and changing customer requirements to help with the continual service improvement process
- Evaluate and recommend specific products and platforms to provide cost effective solutions that meet architectural requirements.
- Communicate technical concepts effectively to the business stakeholders
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Network Services Engineer Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at Beacongate Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at Dayola Property and Development
- HVAC Design Engineer Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Engineer Job at a reputable company
- Technical Sales Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Horkey International Services Limited
- Job Opportunities at Microsoft Nigeria
- Ongoing Recruitment at Dangote Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at AIRTEL NIGERIA