NEXTZON Business Services Limited Recruitment for a Senior Associate (Assistant Manager)
Nextzon Business Services Limited is an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success. Our vision is to be a leading venturing company and a renowned consulting practice firm.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Associate (Assistant Manager)
Reference Number: NEX-Senior Associates-030
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking to engage the services of Senior Associates (Assistant Managers) who will be responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling and delivery of solutions on behalf of the company to meet clients’ expectations.
The role will include:
- Meeting defined financial targets and other business goals
- Organizing and editing research figures/data obtained from subordinates for project work
- Managing multiple engagements and projects without difficulty.
- Developing and cultivating client relationships at management and executive levels.
- Targeting and selling consulting services to existing and potential client companies.
- Directing, developing, coordinating and managing profitability of engagements.
- Implementing business plans, goals and objectives of the strategic business unit (SBU)
- Managing all client relationships and ensuring effective service delivery system and customer satisfaction
- Effectively managing and coordinating unit personnel in manner conducive to the achievement of company’s corporate objectives
Qualifications & Experience
- A good Bachelor's Degree (minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1))
- A Postgraduate Degree (MBA, MSc, etc.) will be an added advantage
- Project management certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ practical experience in management consulting is compulsory
- Previous experience in the financial services sector will be an added advantage
- Must exhibit Project Management skills
- Analytical and Qualitative thinking
- Information Sourcing and Reporting (research) skills
- Product / Project development
- Highly organized, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good listener and communicator, with sensitivity to cultural communication skills
- Income Generation (Sales & Marketing) and Business Development
- Appreciation of the need for confidentiality and integrity
- Well-developed IT skills
- Effectively work as a team member and independently, with a high-level of self-motivation
- Comfortable working in a busy, dynamic, multi-cultural environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com the Reference Number of the position of interest, e.g. (NEX-Senior Associates-030)
- This role could require extensive travel within Nigeria, based on project requirements.
- Only applicants with relevant Management Consulting experience with matching skills will be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
- General Manager Job at Tempkers
- Supervisor Job at De Raph City Travel and Tour
- General Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- Supervisor Job at Chase Gaming Solutions
- General Manager Job at HRLeverage
- General Manager Job at Physioconnect Nigeria Limited
- General Manager - Operations Job at White Soul Motors Limited
- General Manager Job at Avant Halogen
- General Manager Job at Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited
- General Manager Job at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited