Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Massive Recruitment 2018 / 2019
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force for 2018 / 2019 as:
The need by the present leadership of the Nigeria Police Force to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigiating emerging security challenges. To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment 2018
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment 2018/2019
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Recruitment 2019
- List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Recruitment Aptitude Test 2019
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Recruitment 2019
- Volunteers at Empowerment for Local People Foundation
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates For DSSC 26 Selection Board 2019
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Nationwide Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019
- Nigeria Police Academy recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) 2019