Nigeria Production Manager Job at UpEnergy
UpEnergy brings aspirational energy saving products within reach for low-income communities. We create valuable health and environmental outcomes by providing our users with products that improve their lives every day. Our approach combines local, on-the-ground teams leveraging our platform to best serve users, with over a decade of experience building platforms that generate valuable carbon emission reductions and allow us to provide our products to local communities at affordable subsidized prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Nigeria Production Manager
Job Location: Abuja
Position Type: Full-Time
Department: Procurement & Supply Chain
About the Role
- The Nigeria Production Manager will ultimately ensure the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
- Discus with other managers to formulate production objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and preparing budgets
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, shift supervisors, technicians, etc.)
- Set productivity goals for each manufacturing team
- Ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements
- Ensure adequate scheduling of staff
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Determine the amount of necessary resources (workforce, equipment, raw materials etc.)
- Evaluate machine resources to ensure continued production and minimal downtime
- Establish a balance between increased productivity and reduced costs of manufacturing operations
- Develop workflow policies and procedures that improve efficiency without compromising safety or quality
- Motivate, support and provide guidance to production staff
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Ensure all safety and health standards are met to keep an organization accident-free
- Communicating regularly with upper management regarding problems or issues impacting production
Planning and Strategy (40%):
- Development of a sustainable and efficient production model
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for increasing production of all Community Carbon products
- Establish initiatives in order to ensure that Community Carbon meets all product production and sales milestones through the development of an efficient production line
- Reach all Production targets set forth in the KPI document
- Direct management of all the Production Personal.
- Work with the Finance and Admin, HR and Operations and to ensure smooth, transparent production processes
- Provide periodic training and feedback to staff on effective production techniques
- Develop performance indicators and metrics to measure effectiveness of production strategies/personnel
- Oversee recruitment of additional staff.
- Report monthly production
- Report monthly costs and previsions
- Develop weekly and monthly production plan.
Does this sound like you?
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree, Master's in relevant field is an added advantage
- Project Management (PMP)
- Good use of Microsoft office and ERP software
- High work ethic
- Strong leadership and team building abilities
- Prior experience with production as a director or manager.
- In-depth knowledge of production management, risk management, and safety regulations.
- Excellent organization, time management, and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Go To Market (GTM) Officer Job at C & I Leasing Plc
- Job Openings at Mondelez International Inc
- Procurement Engineer Job at Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited
- Job Vacancies at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- Senior Procurement Specialist Job at VURIN Group
- Head of Procurement Job at JC International
- Job Openings at International Facilities Services Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at International Facilities Services Limited
- Schlumberger Limited Recruitment for Procurement Intern
- Procurement Officer Job at Trainlance