Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the online registration for the 2020 Recruitment Exercise has commenced today, 11th March 2020 and will close on 21st April 2020.
NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2020
All Navy recruitment applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
a. Must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive)
b. Must be between the ages of 18 — 22 years or 18 — 26 years for those with ND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guideline should not apply.
c. Must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
d. Must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
e. Must read the detailed instructions at http://www.navy.mil.ng/
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
1. The Nigerian Navy recruitment 2020 exercise will commence with screening of applicants’ credentials and an aptitude test at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
2.Applicants are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicant with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
4. Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her documents and is discovered at anytime will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
2020 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested members of the public for the Navy recruitment 2020 exercise are requested to note the following information on method of application.
a. Interested applicants are to apply online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
b. Application is free of charge. Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified .
c. On submission, Applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
i. Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian Form.
ii. Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii. Police Certification Form.
iv. Guarantor Form.
d. Applicants are to come to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of their online completed Forms.
- N-Power Application Portal 2020 - Apply Now
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2020)
- Oyo State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment 2020
- Director General Job at The Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020
- State Technical Coordinator Job at Palladium Group
- Librarian Job at Federal University Lokoja
- Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program 2020
- Consular Assistant Job at The Deputy High Commission of Canada to Nigeria
- University of Ibadan (UI) Massive Academic Staff Recruitment 2020