Nursing Officer Job at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Nursing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Registered Nurse provides direct and indirect care for assigned patients in various nursing units and home visits per scheduled shift.
- The Registered Nurse is primarily responsible for professional performance and safe patient care.
- The role encompasses nursing assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention, evaluation, and coordination of care for patients across the healthcare continuum involving families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform patient assessment using appropriate, problem-focused, and age-specific assessment techniques.
- Involve the patient, significant others, and health care providers in the plan of care when appropriate.
- Collaborate with other disciplines through multidisciplinary meetings and care conferences to facilitate patient care and operations.
- Attends to Home care visits when scheduled on-call shift.
- Recognize subtle cues to anticipate potential problems.
- Analyze the assessment data, derive nursing interventions, set priorities according to patients needs, formulate a plan of care, implement and evaluate the outcome.
- Document all relevant data in the electronic medical record according to clinic standards.
- Treat patients and families with care and respect while maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Apply safety measures related to patient care.
- Provide basic life support when needed.
- Ensure that patients are provided with appropriate nutrition.
- Strictly follow clinical guidelines and standard operating procedures set by the clinic management.
- Adheres to LECC's Code of Conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
Qualifications & Training
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- Hold and maintain a current nursing license to practice in Nigeria.
- Must have current clinical experience in direct patient care and have worked a minimum of 2 years
- Problem solving and Initiative
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be kind, compassionate, dedicated and patient.
- Leadership and Teamwork.
- Knowledge and skills to provide vaccination
- Must be focused, very detailed and empathtic.
- Must be physically and mentally stable.
- Humane, Empathetic and Supportive Bedside Manner.
- Knowledge and skills to perform minor trauma care including suturing, plaster casting, I&D, debridement etc.
- Knowledge and skills to stabilize trauma patients prior to transport to a higher level of care.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Consultant Gynaecologist at Kelina Hospital
- Media Manager at Kelina Hospital
- Radiographer at Kelina Hospital
- Accountant at Kelina Hospital
- Maintenance Engineer at Kelina Hospital
- Head of Operations at Kelina Hospital
- Job Openings at Vedic Lifecare Hospital
- Job Vacancies at MetroHealth HMO Limited
- Job Vacancies at Zael Business Management & Consulting
- X-Ray Technician / Image Technician Job at Prisms Healthcare Limited