NYSC Intern Recruitment at Cyprus Cedar
Cyprus Cedar Interiors is one of the leading Interior Design and Turnkey contracting firm with expertise in residential and commercial projects based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our team of experts combines extraordinary talent and global experiences to create spaces that can be as timeless as the exceptionality of each of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: NYSC Intern
Job Location: Lagos
We are seeking for a Corp Member to join our team for their one year mandatory service as our Administrative Assistant responsible for:
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support to the management team as well as business units.
- Manage and monitor office supplies stock and place orders when required
- Organize, maintain and update a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Arrange travel, accommodation and logistics for staff members.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Develop and manage daily office expense budget for Cyprus Cedar.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and tools required for running the office are in good condition and provide update where issues with equipment occur.
- B.Sc / HND in a social science discipline.
- Interested and qualified candidates should have NYSC call-up letter and be ready to complete their NYSC program in Lagos.
- Candidates should also live in Ajao Estate or its environs.
- career Opporties at ZETA Technologies Recruitment at
- Graduate & Management Trainee Recruitment at a reputable company
- Analytics Intern Recruitment at Novartis Pharma Services
- 2021 African Leadership Group Early Graduate Program
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited
- Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment at Climax Lubricants Industries Limited
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at SLICE MEDIA
- 2020 / 2021 NIGERIAN NAVY Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment
- Nicole Sinclair Recruitment for a Graduate Human Resources Volunteer