Office Cleaner Job at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
North East Regional Initiative (NERI) - An International Development Organization, is seeking applications from suitably qualified Nigerian nationals for the position below:
Job Position: Office Cleaner
Position Start Date: Immediately
- The Office Cleaner will be responsible for daily cleaning and generator maintenance.
- The office cleaner will keep tidy the kitchen, lobby, empty rubbish bins, ensure that the yard is clean and maintained and monitor generator usage, turning on the generator in the morning, and ensuring that the generator is secured in the evening.
- The office cleaner will ensure that the office is clean and orderly and presentable to visitors.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The Office Cleaner reports to the Office Manager.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Keep office clean and orderly, including the kitchen, lobby and toilets
- Empty rubbish bins
- Maintain yard and basic landscaping duties
- Secure generator and ensure that basic usage logs are maintained
- Any other work as required
- Secondary school certificate is required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple and potentially competing deadlines
- Good communications skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below to: email@example.com
- A current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities;
- A cover letter;
- The State Engineer will support the Engineering and Environmental Compliance Manager to ensure that all projects are implemented in accordance with sound technical, environmental and engineering standards.
- The State Engineer will provide technical input to NERI staff during the project identification, development and implementation: including budget preparation, scheduling, environmental reviews and compliance monitoring, preparing and reviewing designs, and progress monitoring and reporting.
- The State Engineer will ensure that all infrastructure projects are completed within the available timeframe, allowing sufficient time for close down, demobilization, handover, final invoicing, and, if necessary, contract termination.
- The State Engineer provides technical support, training and supervision to project engineers who are implementing small and medium-sized infrastructure subprojects.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The State Engineer reports to the State Program Manager in Yola, Maiduguri or Damaturu. The State Engineer has no direct reports, but oversees the work of up to 10 temporary project engineers at a time.
- Please reference the job title and location on the subject line, your cover letter and resume/CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 16th February, 2017.
- Store Keeper (6hrs Work Shift)
- Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Recruitment 2019
- List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Recruitment Aptitude Test 2019
- Volunteers at Empowerment for Local People Foundation
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates For DSSC 26 Selection Board 2019
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Nationwide Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019
- Nigeria Police Academy recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) 2019