Offshore Field Specialist
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Offshore Field Specialist
Job Location: Nationwide
- Job preparation, pre- and post-job checks, load out, rig up and rig down, and field maintenance of equipment.
- Assemble pipes, hoses and pumping equipment using hand tools with minimal supervision.
- Physically able to handle technical tasks in harsh environmental conditions and capable of performing strenuous physical labour.
- Must operate company equipment in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at job site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Under minimal supervision, receive and follow detailed instructions on how to safely perform intermediate hands-on technical duties for the product line services.
- Maintain proper communications with co-workers and supervisors.
- Maintain regulatory documentation as required.
- Keep industry related certifications updated.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must have vast experience in drilling and completions, fluids products and services.
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Processing Geophysicst
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Environment Projects, Systems & Compliance Officer
- QAQC OFFICER
- ENGINEER TRAINEE
- PROJECT ENGINEER
- SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Business Development Manager
- QHSE COORDINATOR
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Company
- Rig Manager Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited