Ongoing Recruiment at Providus Bank Plc
Providus Bank Plc is a Personal and Private commercial bank in Nigeria with strength in IT infrastructure and digital channels to support fin-techs and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) International Payment and Remittance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire experienced and talented International Payment and Remittance Manager who will be responsible for developing and managing innovative payment and remittance solutions that facilitate seamless cross-border transactions.
- The role involves overseeing the entire product lifecycle, from ideation and development to launch and ongoing optimization.
- Also, the team will collaborate with various internal teams, external partners, and stakeholders to ensure the successful execution and growth of our international payment and remittance products in the Nigerian market.
- Develop a clear and compelling product vision for international remittance services tailored to the Nigerian market.
- Identify opportunities for growth, differentiation, and competitive advantage within the remittance space.
- Align product strategy with the company's overall business goals and objectives.
- Conduct market research to gain deep insights into customer behaviors, preferences, and pain points related to remittance services in Nigeria.
- Oversee the product lifecycle, regularly updating and enhancing offerings based on customer feedback and market insights.
- Growing and managing remittance products to achieve set goals.
- Supervises the Remittance Group and Money transfer helpdesk to ensure branch issues are promptly attended to.
- Ensure that all remittance products and services adhere to local and international regulatory requirements, including KYC/AML regulations.
- Stay updated on changes in financial regulations that may impact remittance services in Nigeria.
- Work closely with legal and compliance teams to implement necessary measures and obtain necessary licenses and approvals.
- Facilitate training and hands on support for regions/branches to enhance efficiency.
- Analyze competitor offerings, market trends, and regulatory developments to stay ahead in the industry.
- Benchmarking competition and improving on service standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, compliance, and marketing, to define product requirements and specifications.
- Drive the end-to-end product development process, from ideation to product launch and beyond.Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of remittance products and track their performance over time.
- Use data analytics to make data-driven decisions and optimize product features and marketing efforts.
- Work with user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) teams to optimize the customer journey and deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective go-to-market strategies for new product launches and feature updates.
- Provide product expertise and support to the marketing team to create compelling product messaging and materials.
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning within the product team.
- Improving existing process to enhance efficiency in service delivery.
- Ensures the Bank sticks to regulatory provisions of CBN in liaison with Compliance and the IMTOs Compliance departments.
- Continuously monitor customer feedback and behavior to identify pain points and areas for improvement in the remittance process.
- Relationship management of Money transfer operators.
- Liaising with all the IMTO’s on all support and business development issues.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an International Payment and Remittance Manager in the financial sector.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Should currently be within the Banking Officer (BO) - Assistant Manager (AM) grade level.
- Desired Location - Lagos
Application Closing Date: 24th September, 2023.
2.) Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources
- We are seeking candidates who have the skills and experience in talent sourcing, headhunting, and selecting the best staff for our organization.
- As a talent acquisition specialist, you will design and execute a strategic and effective recruitment process that covers finding, attracting, and hiring candidates with the best skills and qualifications.
- You will also participate in and host various career events to showcase our employer brand and identify potential talents.
- Assists in the articulation of the bank’s talent acquisition strategy and ensures effective implementation of action plans aimed at identifying and selecting prospective candidates with the right profile to enrich the bank’s talent pool.
- Liaises with line manager to identify and agree staffing gaps and needs, as well as specifications and timelines for filling established vacancies.
- Prepares quarterly and annual forecast of staffing needs across the bank by department, grade, and occupational category.
- Prepares consolidated interview report for the recruitment period alongside HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department.
- Manages the recruitment process from Job profile creation through Interviews to medicals and onboarding and ensures conformance with approved SOPs.
- Engages with Information Technology in ensuring the creation on New Hires on the Active Directory and all relevant applications.
- Prepares position profiles for external advertisements in print and online recruitment channels and for internal publication on the HR portal for internal vacancies.
- Plans interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, organising assessments and in-person interviews, compiling interview questions and notifying prospective candidates and panellists, through calendar invites, about scheduled interviews.
- Participate in candidate assessment interviews and prepares interview repots on recommended candidates for further consideration, selection decisions and proper referencing.
- Coordinates monthly Induction of New Hires by ensuring availability of representatives across all units in the Bank to engage the new hires.
- Ensures Background checks and previous employer references are conducted for all new hires.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences, Human Resources, Employee Relations, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience as a Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Specialist, HeadHunter, handling staff onboarding etc.
- Accountability: Being accountable and passing on accountability for one’s own actions and those of colleagues and the organization.
- Attention to detail: The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently.
- Professional certification (CIPM, CIPD) is an added advantage.
- Collaboration: The ability to work effectively with others to achieve a shared goal – even when the object at stake is of no direct personal interest possibilities.
- Creativity: The ability to come up with original and innovative ideas and solutions, and to adopt points of view outside the usual parameters.
- Focus on Quality: Setting high-quality standards and striving for continuous improvement and quality assurance.
- Learning Ability: The ability to absorb new information readily and to put it into practice effectively.
- Adaptability: The ability to remain fully functional by adapting to changing circumstances.
Application Closing Date: 1st October, 2023.
- Human Resources Officer Job at Merigage Limited
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at Support Pro by SalesPlatpro
- Administrative and Finance Associate Job at the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Account Officer Job at Logistics Haven International Limited
- Job Openings at Japhet Job Consultants
- Accountant Job at City Sports Group Limited
- Banking Account Officer Job at HRBP Limited
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at HRBP Limited
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Assistant Job at Wemy Industries Limited