Ongoing Recruitment at Crisppearl Limited
Crisppearl is an integrated people and brand solutions company providing result-oriented business solutions to our clients through recruitment and management of performance driven workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Van Sales Supervisor
Job Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent
Purpose of the role
- To drive the achievement of volume and distribution targets in order to maximise brand availability and visibilityin the off trade, through the management and development of Van Sales Representatives.
This role is instrumental to ensuring Sales and Distribution targets of the company is achieved
- Manage VSRs
- Accompany VSRs during Calls to maximise route effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded on VSR truck on time daily before trucking out.
- Ensure VSR all recommended SKUs in correct quantities to all outlets achieves volume target
- Ensure VSR sells at the correct price to the outlet
- Support VSR during merchandising while selling in outlets
- Monitor outlet pricing and competition activities and report same to sales/marketing manager.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- OND holder
- Healthy and physically fit
- Proven understanding of Selling
- Ability to manage people at VSR Level
- Good communication skills – Written and Verbal
- The role is 100% field based
- 6 Working days a week (Monday to Saturday)
- Working hours is 7:30 am to 5:00 pm (with 1 hour break)
Job Position: Delivery Driver
Job Location: Mushin, Lagos
- We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner.
- The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. Candidates should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
- To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Ability to drive a 6 tire vehicle.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent qualification.
- Must be able to drive with a valid class of driver’s licence prior to resumption
- Must have a valid Lagos state drivers’ institute license
- Clean driving record.
- Good Knowledge of Lagos roads
- Good knowledge of road signs
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV to: email@example.com using the title of the job as the subject matter
- Procurement / Business Development Manager Job at Teosimek Limited
- Field Sales Officer Job at Shaldag Limited
- Corporate Sales Officer (Furniture and Interior Design Business) Job at Artee Group
- Freelance Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Cooperate Driver Job at Prunedge
- Business Development Officer Job at Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA)
- Business Development Executive Job at ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Marvel Advisory
- Business Development Associate Job at MyRewin Technology Limited
- Entry Level Sales Representative Job at Vivomeetings