Ongoing Recruitment at UnoCasa Limited
UnoCasa Limited - Our client, a major player in the Pharmaceutical Production industry, is recruiting experienced and motivated candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Supply Chain Director
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate others
- Provide constructive feedback
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field.
- MBA/ Master’s in finance or supplychain is an added advantage
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 7 years.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.).
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manufacturing experience is a must.
Job Position: Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Submission and review of budget packs with the ExCom.
- Prepare the 5Y Strategic plan and annual Operating Budget, Financial Plans & Analysis (SOPL, SOFP, Cashflow, Break Even and Other Analysis).
- Supervise Uploading the budgets on group planning tools as per the group planning calendar.
- Superivse the operating budget and variance analysis from SAP.
- Review each PO and approve based on the budget.
Finance Reporting Activities:
- Monitor and supervise all accounting operations: Billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger management, cost accounting, inventory accounting and revenue recognition in accordance with the approved policies and SOP’s and as per the approved budget into appropriate ledgers and cost centres.
- Supervise the posting of the month-end provisioning in line with approved accounting policies and maintain and discuss with FD a detailed schedule for appropriateness., reversal and booking of actual expenses on a monthly basis.
- Close the month according to the SOP and on time and prepare monthly Management Information System (MIS) reports.
- Prepare year-end financial statements in compliance with IFRS and Co-ordinate annual statutory audits.
- Supervise posting and maintain all the tax provisions (monthly & annual) required for compliance with regulatory requirements. Monitor compliance with statutory reporting requirements and tax filing. Provide schedules all taxes on a monthly basis (WHT, PAYE, VAT, ITF, etc).
- Supervise weekly, monthly and annual cash forecast. Supervise the weekly payment plans and process payment instructions for banks. Review the weekly Treasury Snapshot.
- Liaise with banks for processing of letters of credit and bank guarantees and maintain relationships with bankers.
- Supervise monthly reconciliation of accounts receivable and accounts payable, other payables positions, with aging report. Flag off and follow-up all receivables and payables beyond the agreed aging period.
- Review the pending purchase orders on weekly basis and remind all departments for timely GRN entries to book expenses in the appropriate period. Flag off old pending orders to the directors.
- Review the costing of locally purchased and imported raw-materials.
- Monitor and report on inventory levels and movement per SKU and per depot, inventory valuation.
- Making provisions by reviewing the inventory aging.
- Review the local requisitions received in line with the budgets. Review all service contracts renewal.
- Payroll and Incentives, prepare payment instructions after due approvals, Review the sales incentives and bonuses in line with sales targets set by management and sales and inventory reports. Ensure all staff related taxes, pensions, final entitlements, leave accruals are posted appropriately.
- Supervise and maintain a fixed assets register and monitor routine verification of assets with existing records • ensure timely capitalization, Check the grouping, depreciation, and amortization of fixed assets in compliance with IFRS.
- Importation, Review importation forms and documentation (Form M, letter of credit (LC), import duty computation) for accuracy and completeness, Review all bank charges and commissions related to the importation process for accuracy and compliance with bank contracts, Maintain a weekly import status tracker to monitor open LCs and Form Ms as part of the Treasury Snapshot. Supervise the costing and GIT ledger maintenance.
- Maintain schedules for free goods issued (trade promotions, marketing promotions etc) on a monthly basis.
- Ensure proper and timely creation/inactivation of staff accounts, aging of balances and flag off outstanding beyond approved time limits, constantly laise with HR for staff turnover, freeze further payments and aid in properly recovery of outstanding balances and movement to final entitlement account.
- Prepare all necessary documentation (including IFRS implementation where applicable) for Statutory audits and laise with them to provide all necessary support to meet the deadlines.
- Prepare all necessary documentation and laise with all tax consultants for various filings and meet the deadlines for all statutory fiings (CAFA, TP, Income tax computation, Annual returns, tax clearance, PAYE support, Pension Audits, ITF Audits, IFRS / LSIR desk reviews and audits etc).
- Ensure all assets of the company (all PPE including motor vehicles, stocks, goods in transit, , fidelity, stock in the vans etc) are properly insured. Pay premiums on time and ensure appropriate schedules are maintained.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance, or related field.
- Post Graduate degree in Accounting and Auditing. ACA/ACCA preferable.
- MBA/ Master’s in finance or CFA is an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in IFRS.
- Very proficient in MS-Excel.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant work experience in finance/audit with at least 3-years in a purely finance role.
- Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of English language.
- PC proficient with experience in working with SAP systems.
- Manufacturing experience is a must
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Storekeeper Job at Bumpahav Nigeria Limited
- Financial Controller Job at Agrolyfe
- Internal Auditor Job at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Storekeeper / Inventory Officer Job at Ades Ventures Nigeria Limited
- Inventory Manager Job at Purplewall Consulting
- Accountant Job at Ultimus Holdings
- Inventory Assistant Recruitment at Paykobo
- Internal Auditor Job at Aureole Consulting
- Cashier Job at Tongyi
- Supply & Import Planner Job at BIC Nigeria