Ongoing Recruitment at VoguePay
VoguePay is Nigeria's leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development and Sales Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development and Sales Executives to drive the expansion of our clientèle.
- They are expected to create and apply an effective sales strategy for the Company products and drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and fostering strong relationships with clients
- Specifically, the job requires the candidates to fully deploy at least 160 POS terminals to existing and prospective clients across Lagos State, to ensure that there 100% uptime of all POS terminals, to push transaction Volumes of POS, to onboarding 100 online Businesses by end of Q4 2021, to improve the awareness of Voguepay online and offline, to provide real-time feedback on merchant performance, constantly undergoing sales field work.
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning and forecasting, maintaining short- and long- term business development plans
- Provide low level technical support to merchants both online and offline
- Promote the company’s products/services, predicting clients’ objectives by identifying and assessing clients/customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Contacting clients regularly and informing them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing sound, tailored proposals to new clients and prospects
- Generate new sales leads, potential new markets, plan and oversee new marketing initiatives, pitch products and/or services to increase customer base
- Create and maintain a database of prospects or existing clients information
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers by increasing orgaination networks and developing partnerships.
- Conduct regular periodic research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Establish new accounts, develop, coordinate, and monitor performance of existing ones
- Understand, analyse and respond to analytics
- Prepare, plan and execute sales campaigns
- "Own" the CRM system and ensure it is managed, maintained and used for reporting.
- Maintain a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients, make presentations and sales displays
- Prepare proposals for clients
- Liaise with the Legal Department in preparing sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc. write performance weekly reports and provide feedback to management
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support by periodically visiting agents from time to time to enhance product/service satisfaction
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Compile reports on overall business activities-operations, make daily,weekly and monthly reports to the Management
- Perform other duties as may be delegated to you from time to time
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in a relevant discipline. Relevant Professional cetification(s) will be an added advantage.
Needed Experience and Skills:
- A proven track record of sales achievement in the industry and related business environment
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years demonstrable sales excellence capability and business development experience in relevant fields
- Effective communicator and strong presentation skills
- Well organised - the ability to structure and execute a sales pitch
- Flexibility to thrive and adapt in a high growth, fast paced, evolving industry
- A proven ability to prospect, develop business, build relationships in active networks
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership, with solid negotiation, persuasion and presentation skills.
- Experience of selling to professional service sectors
- Must have a positive attitude and remain calm under pressure
- Must be a competitive high achiever
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Proven relationship and people management skills with high level of professionalism
- Excellent cold calling skills
- A track record of developing strong customer relationships while meeting and exceeding business targets/quotas.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Research, Writing, Closing Skills,
- Motivation for Sales and high Energy Level, Sales Planning.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare Monthly Management Account.
- Prepare monthly Trail Balance for the Company’s Account.
- Conduct daily review of unattended operational requests beyond the timeline of 24 hours for swift action.
- Engagement with External Auditors and other Statutory Authorities.
- Prepare annual returns fillings.
- Review of FX withdrawals processed.
- Prepare annual Budget for the Management use.
- Prepare daily report on Unified payment transactions.
- Conduct gateway reconciliation
- Prepare and monitor the Company’s Fixed Assets Schedules.
- Supervise timely monthly remittances to Federal and State Government (WHT, Paye, Vat, etc).
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of allocated bank statements
- Maintain business relationship with existing and new banks.
- Maintain organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions
- Weekly reconciliation of all allotted bank statements
- Manage book-keeping and financial systems.
- Provide financial assistance for decision making in timely manner.
- Ensure financial transactions are performed in compliance with company policies.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned to you from time to time.
- ICAN and other relevant accounting Certifications a plus,
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Excel spread sheet, ERP and other accounting softwares.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Clear mathematical & communication skills and report.
What is required:
- Proven working experience as Accountant
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting Sage and ERP softwares and use of databases
- Proven knowledge of book keeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Understanding of FinTech/Financial Institutions accounting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Current trends, developments, and theories in Financial Technology and International Banking
- Current trends and developments in Nigeria Tax System, Pension Scheme and CBN Regulations on Financial Institutions and PSP.
- Strong budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis skills required
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Job Position: Internal Control / Data Protection Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inform and advise the data controller or the processor and the employees who carry out processing of their obligations under applicable data protection law
- Monitor compliance with data protection law and with the policies of the data controller or processor in relation to the protection of personal data
- Assignment of responsibilities, awareness-raising and training of staff involved in the processing of personal data, and the related audits
- Provide advice where requested regarding data protection impact assessments and monitor their performance
- Cooperate with all relevant supervisory authorities for data protection
- Act as the contact point for supervisory authorities on issues relating to personal data processing and to consult, where appropriate, with regard to any other matter.
- Review existing accounting and financial controls, other legal & compliance processes in place and make any necessary revisions or additions.
- Work with human resources to update policy manuals and other documentation to ensure immediate compliance by all staff involved.
- Conduct regular audits to verify whether departments follow the established procedures.
- Serve as the go-between with the company and external government and auditing agencies.
- Stay on top of changes in accounting and external audit procedures to ensure the company is in compliance.
- Provision of audit reports with recommendations to management on all audit assignments.
- Review the systems established to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations that could have significant impact on operations and reports, and determining whether the organization is in compliance.
- Evaluate the Internal Control system in the Company and recommend improvements / changes where and when necessary.
- Develop relevant audit programmes in line with specific audit objectives and risk analysis.
- Responsible for conducting various IT audits and reviews with key emphasis on IT corporate governance, adequacy of current hardware and software applications architecture and business support
- Conduct pre-payment checks and vouching of all payments and other capital or overheads requests.
- Identify the risks that the business faces and develop preventive strategies.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Monitor and assess the post-period implementation of risk management strategies.
- Participate in the gradual and continuous improvement of risk monitoring procedures and tools
- Evaluate cross-border laws as it relates to risk.
- Advise on the creation/further development of control procedures to avoid breaches of regulatory obligations, in particular, those of the Banking/ Payments Act, AML Act, etc.;
- Perform other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Economics or any social science-related field & Data Science, Information Technology
- Professional Certification; ICAN, ACCA etc.
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in a financial institution or external audit firm.
- Experience in basic accounting and insurance software applications etc.
- Experience in international privacy laws, including drafting of privacy policies, technology provisions, and outsourcing agreements.
- Experience in IT operations and programming including attainment of information security standards certifications and privacy seal/marks.
- Excellent communication skills (English): Spoken and written
- Advanced Analytical Skill
- Knowledge of IT
- Negotiation skills to interface with NDPR on behalf of the company represented.
- Communication skills to speak with a wide-ranging audience, from the board of directors to data subjects, from managers to IT staff and lawyers.
- Excellent Report Writing and Presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Business Development Manager Job at Arit of Africa Limited
- Sales Representative Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Salesperson Job at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Bluesquad
- Business Officer Recruitment at Savana Smart Homes
- Business Support Officer Job at Excel and Grace Consulting
- Graduate Business Analyst Intern Recruitment at Blucolar Africa
- Sales and Marketing Executive Job at Michelle and Anthony Consulting Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Rite Foods Limited
- Relationship Officer Recruitment at revent global finance