Ongoing Recruitment for Area Sales Manager at
Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Area Sales Manager
Job ref.: 005TOT
Job Location: Lagos (To support the business in Abuja and it's environment)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with leading parastatals and government entities including but not limited to; NDIC, FIRS, CBN, TCN, NIPP, NDDC, BOI etc. to ensure prescription of SE on upcoming projects.
- Actively manage relevant contractors, panel builders, distributors and consultants within the region
- Build a robust pipeline with clear visibility and timelines on all government related projects.
- Identify and work with leading government parastatal contractors to ensure conversion to order on prescribed projects.
- Maintain good communication and reporting structure to the management on activities.
- Respond to RFQs promptly covering full detail including; technical and commercial conditions.
- Developing and implementing strategy for increased market share in the region.
- Drive orders and sales growth across all managed customers in the region.
- Work with the marketing team to organise sales activities to boost presence and engagement of customers in the region.
- Conduct negotiations with clients on contract terms, prices and other relevant conditions.
- Ensure partner compliance to all signed agreements.
- Internal coordination of all stakeholders (supply chain, finance and Services) to ensure prompt and effective project delivery.
- Develop annual and quarterly sales forecasts in line with global financial targets.
- B.Sc. or B.Eng in Electrical Engineering
- Master’s in management or MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years post graduate experience (with at least 3 years in a leading sale or a sales support role) within the electrical distribution industry
- You have proven experience in the sale of technical solutions and concepts.
- Strong knowledge in electrical distribution industry
- Have strong access to key players in the building and utilities ecosystems as well as with govt. parastatals
- Telemarketer / Business Development Officer Recruitment
- Technical Sales Specialist Job at Ash Nelson Partners Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at synapse services
- Sales and Marketing Representative
- Sales Advisor Job at Alpha Sales Force
- Sales Executive Job at a reputable company
- Technical Sales Representative Job at Recore Limited
- Marketing and Sales Manager Job at House of Tara International
- Business Development Manager Job at a reputable company
- Business Developer Job at Creativity Unisex Salon