Online Marketing Manager Job at Rally Trade
Rally Trade is an international online brokerage company providing worldclass brokerage services. Our clients can trade and invest in Commodity, Currency and Stock Markets globally. In Nigeria Rally Trade is a leading brokerage company which pioneered superior technology and education for traders and investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Online Marketing Manager
What we are looking for in you
- You have a passion for building go-to-market programs that deliver amazing experiences for a target audience, a solid understanding of various marketing channels (online and offline) and how they are connected to each other.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of marketing channels, developing content and executing programs.
- You understand analytics and understand how to interpret what the data tells us and to use it to measure and improve all marketing activities.
- You understand and have a track record planning and executing innovative marketing programs/campaigns with breakout success.
- Audience will always come first to you, and you constantly think about and represent the audience to the business.
- You live and breathe project management. You are able to spot dependencies quickly, evaluate priorities and adept at keeping things moving forward to meet targeted timescales and budgets.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable and are able to coordinate work across multiple teams.
- You are a self-starter, play well in a collaborative team environment and make things happen.
- You are objectives and outcomes driven and constantly measure and calibrate to ensure plans are on course.
- Learning and adapting is your second nature. As environments change and challenges emerge, you find ways to go around or through barriers to get things done.
- Lead marketing strategy and execution for our all our audiences and business areas in Nigeria.
- Deliver measurable, high quality, multi-channel programs and activities that are designed to drive awareness and increase engagement among clients and prospects to drive growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, the legal technology market and competitive landscape in the region to shape marketing activities.
- Design and execute programs that include events, emails, tactical PR, regular comms/newsletters, content, landing pages, webinars and product updates among other activities.
- Partner with peers in the marketing team to create a seamless experience for the audience across different channels and activities.
- Work closely with the customer services teams to ensure that marketing plans are aligned to meet business objectives.
- Partner with Head of Marketing to consistently deliver effective product launches and the right messaging and positioning to prospects and customers.
- Be responsible for the measurement and success of all programmes; reporting, analysis and interpretation of trends. Continuously learn and evolve to build on positive impact and innovate to improve audience experience.
- Assist in the planning, execution and coordination of activities related to RallyTrade's participation in industry events and/or trade conferences.
- Minimum BSc.
- Must be a strong communicator, self-starter with great organisational skills, self-motivated with passion for financial markets.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- ICT Administrator Job at Vineyard Educational Consult
- Software Engineering Lead Job at Energy360 Africa
- Intermediate Web Developer Job at Integrated A2z Technologies
- Business Developer Intern Recruitment at PEC Events Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Call Center Agent Job at Willco Property Management
- Junior Graphic and Marketing Executive Job at Trino Studios Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Countryside Hotel
- Van Sales Representative Job at Multipro Consumer Product Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Multipro Consumer Product Limited